Folks, things are not much better. As of Wednesday at 3 p.m. I am showing 80% Friday, 70% Saturday and 60% Sunday, according to the National Weather Service, and that’s the best forecast I can find! The Weather Channel says 60/100/40, and Intellicast says the same.
If that’s not bad enough, I find 100% for New Orleans area Friday and Saturday and 80% Sunday. Our friends to the west will see 90/60/20 over the three days, and to the north, Alexandria, La. is 80/80/20 over three days.
I intend to make a final decision tomorrow morning, early, before noon at the very latest. Unless there is a dramatic change in the forecast, it’s very likely we will not hold the sixth show.
We are in discussions about rescheduling if this does happen, but those discussions are too early to reveal much in the way of concrete plans.
So bear with us, please, and watch your email, the website www.techeboatshow.com and our Facebook page for the final word on the subject Thursday morning.
Best regards and as always thank you for your support of the BTWBS,
Roger Stouff

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

   
© 2012 Suffusion theme by Sayontan Sinha