Weather forecast is awful!

Please keep checking this site and our Facebook page later in the week. We will be making a decision on the show Wednesday afternoon or early Thursday morning depending on the weather forecast at that time. Keep your fingers cross we get a break!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *